Italian Catholic Federation (ICF) Branch 327
The Italian Catholic Federation is a 13,000-member organization founded in San Francisco, at the Immaculate Conception Church in 1924. The organization has grown and presently has branches in California, Nevada, Illinois and Arizona. Our branch has been operating in St. Charles Parish for 35 years. We are Italian in origin, but we gladly accept persons of non-Italian background as we feel that our organization has something to offer to everyone. We promote our heritage through social events, food and music. Members enjoy our faith and fellowship. We are also a Family Organization where all members of the Family, of all ages are welcome! A few years ago, we started a Family Membership Program expressly for this purpose.
- We are a Catholic organization that promotes the following:
- We receive communion as a group.
- We support our parishes with time and money.
- We support parish schools and Religious Education programs.
- We support Clergy and Seminarians with a yearly contribution for training of seminarians.
- We donate scholarships to high school students and 8th graders in the parish who will attend a Catholic High School the next year.
- We do many other apostolic and charitable works in our community.
In addition, we sponsor dinners, dances and trips because we believe social interactions are important. Our Branch meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6:00pm in Borromeo Hall. Our dues are modest and we need everyone young and older. We invite you to join us as we do God’s work.