Welcome to St. Charles Parish! We're glad you're here!
In order to help you get settled more quickly, we have developed this checklist to help you find more information.
- Have you registered at the Parish?
- Do you want to be married at St. Charles?
- Do you have pre-school aged children?
- Do you have children in kindergarten through 4th grade?
- Do you have middle school children?
- Do you have high school children?
- Do you need your child baptized?
- Do you need your child confirmed?
- Do you want to join a service or social group?
- Do you want to serve in a ministry at the church?
We can assist with all these needs, and if you're just looking for a friendly, vibrant, enjoyable faith community, you're in the right place!
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Cathy Mattei at the Parish Office at (650) 591-7349 extension 404 or email@example.com
If you are new to St Charles, you can register online. Click to complete your registration ** and return the completed form to
St. Charles Parish Office, ATTN: Parish Secretary, 880 Tamarack Avenue, San Carlos, CA 94070
or send via email to Parish Office.
** REGISTRATION NOTES:
(1) Be sure to DOWNLOAD the registration form.
(2) SAVE it to your computer BEFORE filling in your information. (or else the file, when sent, will be blank)
(3) Save the document with your name in the document title, and email to Parish Office.