Welcome to St. Charles Parish! We're glad you're here!
In order to help you get settled more quickly, we have developed this checklist to help you find more information.
- Have you registered at the Parish?
- Do you want to be married at St. Charles?
- Do you have pre-school aged children?
- Do you have children in kindergarten through 4th grade?
- Do you have middle school children?
- Do you have high school children?
- Do you need your child baptized?
- Do you need your child confirmed?
- Do you want to join a service or social group?
- Do you want to serve in a ministry at the church?
We can assist with all these needs, and if you're just looking for a friendly, vibrant, enjoyable faith community, you're in the right place!
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Cathy Mattei at the Parish Office at (650) 591-7349 extension 404 or email@example.com
If you are new to St Charles, you can register online. Click to complete your registration and return the completed form to
St. Charles Parish Office, ATTN: Parish Secretary, 880 Tamarack Avenue, San Carlos, CA 94070
or send via email to Parish Office.