Marriage Preparation Program at St. Charles
Couples will meet with the priest or deacon for a series of appointments to discuss, complete, and/or review the following:
- Establish the date and time of your wedding and discuss the overall Preparation Program in detail.
- Complete the necessary paperwork.
- Complete the Focus Program, which is designed to explore key areas of your relationship.
- Discuss the results of your Focus Program.
- Discuss the liturgical celebration of marriage (including music questions).
- Enroll in a Marriage Preparation Program. Listed below are the six programs approved in the Archdiocese of San Francisco (click on the links for more information about the programs):
“Engaging the Heart” Menlo Park
“Saturday for Engaged Couples” San Francisco
“Marriage for Life” San Francisco
“San Francisco Catholic Engaged Encounter” (two day program)
“Catholic Family Movement” – San Rafael