Confirmation Year One is a period of discernment; of learning and listening to God. It is a time to explore your faith and your relationship with God, connect with our parish community, and reach out to others in service to the community.
- Attend Mass regularly
- Seek to grow in your relationship with God (develop a prayer practice)
- Attend the Parent/Teen Candidate Orientation Meeting
- Complete 10 hours of Community Service/Ministry (at least 5 hrs. connected with St. Charles). Due by April 1, 2023.
- Participate in Two Retreats (See calendar for dates and times)
- Individual Meeting with the Coordinators for teen candidates for Confirmation.
- Register and pay the fee
Resources for discernment and prayer life: