The liturgy committee helps prepare our community of St Charles to carry out the Church’s plan of worship. The members represent different areas of expertise. The committee meets the first week of the month. To serve well requires a good understanding of sacred liturgy, how it evolved, and how it stays fresh.
Church Environment Committee
This committee’s purpose is to express the mood of the liturgical cycle of the church through the use of decorations, such as flowers, candles, fabrics, etc. The focus is on liturgical and seasonal elements to enhance our worship space.
Committee Volunteer Opportunities
- Rework Garland Lights for Christmas Decorations
- Late October/Early November
- Help with Christmas Decorating
- Church – December 21 – 24
- Gym – December 24 in the morning
- Help with Easter Decorating
- Saturday before Easter 8am to noon
- Make Baptismal gowns
- During Lent, as needed